Don't Sell Me...

I get calls...and emails all the time from someone trying to sell me on some new marketing, whether online or paper material. Those on the hard sell that don't listen to me...I've been known to hang up on when they talk over me.


So...knowing I don't want to be sold...and a line I've used many times...I want to share how I believe people want to be approached:


1. Don't sell me...Help Me!

If you need someone to sell you...go to a salesman who talks you into something because that's not me...I'm here to help you so you make decisions for yourself.

2. Don't close me...Advise Me!

If you need someone to quote you a good script to close you on something...you again want to speak with a salesman...I'm here to advise you, inform you, and help you form your own opinion.

3. Don't push me...Encourage Me!

If you need someone to push you because you struggle making decisions...I'm not the one for you either...I'm here to encourage you to gain knowledge and understanding so you can create your future.


Here's to your future!
To find out more: www.rhondasrealestate.com


No comments:

Post a Comment